Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?

Article about: You think of this clip? the seller says it is original Gold version

Default Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?

You think of this clip? the seller says it is original Gold version
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?   Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?  

Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?   Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?  

Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?   Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-15-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Squadron Clasp for Transport Pilots in gold Original?

1 more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?  

?

Default Re: Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Gold. Original?

If it is real, it looks ground dug due to all the surface pitting, therefore any finish would be suspect, also the pin does not look ground dug, so probably not original to the badge.
    Pete

Thanks!!

?

To be honest Gibello its hard to say one way or the other from these photos, they are very blurred. In one shot the back looks good, in another it looks pitted as Pete says.
    Please can you get some better photos from the seller?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks, I have asked for better pictures and I command that you see that they have covered the swastika, I will try to ask best photographs over the hooks near post and the eagle.

From those pics i wouldn't touch it. Hopefully better pics will give you a definitive answer. Stewy