Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.

Article about: Hi Tom, I have tinnies that aren't listed in Tieste, his is a constantly refining task. His first volume in 1989 only featured 1800 tinnies. Then followed 1991 with 4000, 1994 with 6100, 200

usaguy
    ?

Question German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.

Hey, im new to this site and was looking to find out somethings on my stuff that i recently given.

I have Patches, Medals, and Pins. I think some of this stuff is worth something but do not know anything about WWII memorbilia.

I've posted some picture that i took. Most of the medals and pins have some stamping on the back of them (dont know if you need to see picture of back).

I hope some of you guys can help me out i would be very thanksful.

Also have a "Double Sided NAZI Flag" 24x20 inches. Will post of picture of that later.

Will add more pictures upon request.

Thanks, Neubauer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.   German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.  

German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.   German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.  

German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.   German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.  

2. # ADS

Default Re: German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.

Hello Neubauer,

Clearer pictures of both front and back of each item would help a lot.
    I cannot give you an opinion on anything except the iron cross, which I think from looking at the picture is original - maybe a Paul Meybauer. Any stamps on the ring?
    Again, better pictures will result in more opinions.

Regards - Danny

usaguy
    ?

Thanks Danny. I will get more clear pictures in a little bit. There is stamping on almost everything but the patches. I will take pictures of the front and back in around 30 mins.

Thanks, Neubauer

usaguy
    ?

Got some more clear pictures.

One of the pins looks like on the back someone broke the pin but put another one on with iron (you can see clearly which one it is).

The 2 little "button or ring" Has stamping says UE71 and some marking.

Let me know, Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.   German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help.  

The two HJ Sports badges are good
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

usaguy
    ?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    The two HJ Sports badges are good
    Im not very educated on these. Whats HJ? Thanks Neubauer

Quote by usaguy View Post
    Im not very educated on these. Whats HJ? Thanks Neubauer
    Hi Neubauer, sorry, HJ is Hitler Jugend or Hitler Youth.

These badges are called "Siegernagel" or winners badges and were awarded to HJ for achieving a number of points over various sporting events

Hope this helps

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images German Nazi Medals, Patches, and Pins. Rare? Need help. 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

usaguy
    ?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Hi Neubauer, sorry, HJ is Hitler Jugend or Hitler Youth.
    So the Armband that says Adolph Hitler? Thanks

The Luftwaffe "hoheitsabzeichen", or breast eagles, look good. The one on the left is an early "drop tail" version. They appear to have been removed from a tunic. Resized a rotated the pictures for a better view. . .

The WHW Tinnie is good, the 1914 - 1918 Cross of Honour is good, the KvK Cross 2nd class with swords is good, the two NSDAP buttons are also good. Quite a nice selection of items you have.
    Tom

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.