Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

German veteran's items given to me.

Article about: ISA's a SHuCo design. It looks like it may have a bit of "zinc pest". So i advise giving it a coating of vaseline to arrest the "zinc pest". Stewy

Default Re: German veteran's items given to me.

ISA's a SHuCo design. It looks like it may have a bit of "zinc pest". So i advise giving it a coating of vaseline to arrest the "zinc pest". Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thank you for all your replies!

HPL, thanks for your dedicated research, I was hoping you would read this thread.
    Carltiger, I will most definately take care of my friend and my newest acquaintance. I hope to have an in-depth conversation with the elder gentleman and if he allows me too, I will post the military part of our conversation. I am chomping at the bit to speak with him.
    Stewy, thanks for the badge care info! And yes, what a way to receive these items! After my conversation with this veteran, I can say I received them directly from the veteran of the side that lost the war. A rare thing indeed.

Green

?

That'll be special Greenhorn, good luck with that. A rare opportunity and one to be cherished. I look forward to hearing all about it.

Regards,

Carl

Very nice group! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Good group and I'm glad someone would could ID the shoulder boards, as I looked at them and thought, 'I like them, but I have no idea what they are for'.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Jerry

I was glad HPL was able to find them too, as I would not have found RAD shoulder boards.

It was my pleasure to show this grouping!

Green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12