Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Glider pilots badge

Article about: Hi guys, I'm new here and just thought that for my first post I would share my delight at having found a genuine Glider Pilots Badge on Saturday just gone. After much deliberation and close

chris71
    ?

Default Glider pilots badge

Hi guys, I'm new here and just thought that for my first post I would share my delight at having found a genuine Glider Pilots Badge on Saturday just gone. After much deliberation and close up photos, I have it on good authority that mine is a good one and not one for your rogues gallery of fakes. it is unmarked but is correct in every manner, I have detailed close ups of the clasp and pin. I'm not a collector of badges but when I saw this little group of three, I thought I would take a gamble. The ww2 us marksmanship badge destined for ebay but the glider badge I'm unsure...do I sell and make handsome profit or do I keep and maybe add to it later on? regards chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Glider pilots badge  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Glider pilots badge

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum and congrats on finding such a nice badge. My advice would be to hang onto it. But then I never sell anything

Cheers, Ade.