Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?

Article about: Hello, everyone! A family friend gave me these two medals for my beginning collection. He said that a vet had brought them back from the war. Apparently the first is a police medal, however

Exclamation Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?

Hello, everyone! A family friend gave me these two medals for my beginning collection. He said that a vet had brought them back from the war. Apparently the first is a police medal, however I don't know for how long in the police this award was given. I also don't know about 2nd NSDAP medal for "long service." I researched them a bit and I think they are authentic but wanted to get confirmation since these medals look nice (and thus are copied frequently?) and also are not listed in the book I just purchased. I'm also curious if anyone knows of sites or places where I can find original ribbons to go with these.

Any help is great and thanks!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?   Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?  

Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?   Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?

Both look good to me.

Police is 25 year long Service. NSDAP is 10 year Long service

here are mine to compare

Hope this helps

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?  Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?  Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons?  Gold Police Service Medal and NSDAP Long Service Medal: Authentic pieces? Where to find ribbons? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem