Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Golden Honourring of the city of Frankfurt, Ehrenring der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks 1938

Article about: Honour Ring of the City Of Frankfurt, instituted in 1936 / Ehrenring der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks. First of all i wanna thank Dr.Gunter Stemmler for his kind cooperation. His published

?

On the WAF forum Markus showed a detailed picture of SS-Obergruppenführer Josef (Sepp) Dietrich wearing the Honourring which he received in 1936.
    Here the macro:
    Golden Honourring of the city of Frankfurt, Ehrenring der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks 1938

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Golden Honourring of the city of Frankfurt, Ehrenring der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks 1938
    P
    Many

?

Well gents here is a picture of Sepp Dietrich wearing the Honourring of the city of Frankfurt awarded to him in 1936
    Appearently he wore this ring this since the day he got it
    the picture was taken in 1966
    I can imagine that!
    Its the best goldsmith piece ive ever seen....
    Regards,
    Ger
    Golden Honourring of the city of Frankfurt, Ehrenring der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks 1938Golden Honourring of the city of Frankfurt, Ehrenring der Stadt des Deutschen Handwerks 1938
    Last edited by gerrit; 10-25-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Wow Gerrit, what an incredible find! I wondered what that ring in your avatar was, and now I know why you use it.

What a privilege it must be to have something so unique and special like this. And it couldn't come to a nicer chap.

Thanks for showing it to me. The information you've compiled tells a great story, and will really make the piece as it travels with you and to future homes. Well worth the effort.

?

Very nice Mr H....you have done your homework & come out on top..An excellent item you have. It would make any collection look a lot better.. Thanks for the photos too. Cheers Terry.

?

Very nice to see these additional pics. It really adds a lot to this beatiful work of art I had the privilege to see this ring in hand and the detail and craftmenship is amazing.

Danny

?

Knowing where to look at, this is Sepp in Uniform wearing the ring during war!!

?

Ger,

What a terrific & rare item to find & possess

Very good research work done by yourself !

Must be worth a lot of money & i bet there is a lot of collectors wanting to buy it

Great to see a photo of Sepp Dietrich wearing his Honour ring !!

lovely piece of workmanship,

Regards Mac 66.

?

Ger , what a little gem you have turned up my friend !! That ring has got to be one of the rarest TR items i have seen , a real quality piece backed up with some great research !! It could not have found a better home ....with a man who loves his collection to be top class and quality ! A real treat to see and a bit more education for me , many congrats mate

Al
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hello everyone
    I just wanna up this topic , because IMO "copy" ring (from post 06-24-2014, 21:14 # 16) - mistake
    In shots I dont see machine engraving, this is look like hand made engraving
    I know how look machine engraving and it absolutly other then in shot, but shots not so good
    And I think ring original

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3