Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.

Article about: Among other things, I do not like the crudeness of the pin's hole on the attachment plate. Also, the dash between the L and the S is not very close to the tail of the S as it should be. It i

Default Re: Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

As far as I was concerned, I had thought the discussion Had been already ended. Obviously, I have no intention of purchasing this particular piece and would not for the above given reasons. I've never had or handled one that had these particular appearance points and this one is no exception. With the money these badges bring now, there is no way that I would shrug and take a chance and pick up this one. Others that have no controversy or problems are normally available-why go for one that does?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello again,

How many three years digit badges have
    you handled?

William Kramer
    Us and them - and after all were only ordinary men. Me, and you - God only knows its not what we would choose to do. Forward he cried from the rear, and the front rank died, and the general sat and the lines on the map moved from side to side.

- US & THEM, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - PINK FLOYD

3 digit badges? None that had machine impressed bending to the numbers area... or have I ever had a Fuess badge with the dash in that shape. But, as said earlier, if you like it-then that's all that is important.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    3 digit badges? None that had machine impressed bending to the numbers area... or have I ever had a Fuess badge with the dash in that shape. But, as said earlier, if you like it-then that's all that is important.
    were other numbers impressed by hand?

William Kramer
    Us and them - and after all were only ordinary men. Me, and you - God only knows its not what we would choose to do. Forward he cried from the rear, and the front rank died, and the general sat and the lines on the map moved from side to side.

- US & THEM, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - PINK FLOYD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123