Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)

Article about: Hello all collectors, I think I found a good piece and would be very pleased if you could confirm my opinion. Any red flags? Thank you.

Default good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)

Hello all collectors,
    I think I found a good piece and would be very pleased if you could confirm my opinion. Any red flags?

Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)   good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)  

Last edited by Adrian; 04-10-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)
    P
    Many

Default Re: good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)

I cannot comment on the originality of the piece, but my concern would be that the pin is heavily rusted whereas the catch looks new and shinny.
    Also the sun wheel appears to be out of shape (but could be the picture angle), so because of this i would pass if i was offered it, but please do not take my comment as gospel
    Thanks, Glen.

Thank you for your comment. I am looking forward to further opinions...Here are more pictures for consideration.
    Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ziggy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)   good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)  

good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)   good Bandenkampfabzeichen in Silber (IMO)  

Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 04-11-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Your very welcome. Yes please wait for more detailed opinions and I hope I an wrong.
    Thanks, Glen.

I have not a good feeling with this badge.The pin looks chemical oldered.But that's not the only red flag in my opinion.

Regards
    Joachim

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    I have not a good feeling with this badge.The pin looks chemical oldered.But that's not the only red flag in my opinion.

Regards
    Joachim
    Hi guys

Neither do I .
    Nowadays , I can see there is a big demand on this rare badges. As a result some good technologies are involved to plug the hole on the market.
    Excellent fakes are all around. As a result - I would accept only the badge which is bearing ALL needed traits for BKA type I.
    And imo - this one is missing some. Close - buy still not a cigar.
    Just to mention one feature only : the pin is close in shape but it's not a Juncker .Some strange blob / soldering close to the hinge is smartly obscuring
    some important finger prints. Repair ? perhaps. Could be an original ? - perhaps , but not for my collection.

Regards
    F23