MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Great deals on WWII MIlitaria are still to be found.

Article about: I tried posting this already but it didnt work. Anyway, by chance today-I was at a local flea market-something I almost never go to-and by chance-found a nice original Silver Wound Badge for

Thumbs up Great deals on WWII MIlitaria are still to be found.

I tried posting this already but it didnt work. Anyway, by chance today-I was at a local flea market-something I almost never go to-and by chance-found a nice original Silver Wound Badge for sale. Its marked 107 for Carl Wild of Hamburg and retains about 75% or so of its finish. The only thing is the catch is slightly bent-but I dont care and can easily fix that no probs.

This guy I see once in a great while and had always promised to get WWII German stuff in and did. This time it was a badge that a WWII Vet/friend of his gave to him a few weeks ago-and the Gent passed away last week. Anyway, this Vet had brought it back with him as well as other stuff (which I didnt see) and said for him to sell it or do whatever he wished with it. This seller is one of few who I guess doesnt look on the internet to price things-and I got this for a whopping $15.00.

Anyone else get good deals like this recently?

Sorry I have no pictures yet-but its a nice and my 2nd example of this badge.

Take care--C.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great deals on WWII MIlitaria are still to be found.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Great deals on WWII MIlitaria are still to be found.

Well done on a nice cheap find. Unfortunately I don't ever recall this happening to me but I live in hope!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you Ade ;-)) and I did get lucky as it was one of those by chance finds ;-)) This doesnt happen to me often thats for sure ;-))

My family owns a recycling center. We accept garbage and we also sell our own mulch and topsoil.

Not quite the same as the deal you're talking about... but I traded a garbage dump worth $80 for this Japanese lid, and $50 worth of mulch for this Luftschutz lid.