Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??

Article about: I purchased this recently from a reputable dealer at a show, and would like to get everyone's thoughts as to it's authenticity for one, but also who the maker is. From what he told me, the m

?

Default Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??

I purchased this recently from a reputable dealer at a show, and would like to get everyone's thoughts as to it's authenticity for one, but also who the maker is. From what he told me, the maker's mark are the faded characters on the reverse of the oval. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??   Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??  

Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??   Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??  

Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??   Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??

Looks like a good original item. This is the second pattern version. I cannot help on the maker, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default re: Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??

Thanks Ade! For the price its in excellent overall condition too. Glad I picked it up.

Default Re: Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??

Quote by dzyner View Post
    I purchased this recently from a reputable dealer at a show, and would like to get everyone's thoughts as to it's authenticity for one, but also who the maker is. From what he told me, the maker's mark are the faded characters on the reverse of the oval. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Hello I have bought this from K.bustchek,I hope you like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??   Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??  

Heer Marksmanship Lanyard - Who is the maker??  

?

It's a nice piece, can you edit your post and upload the photos to the forum instead of using imageshack please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Nice item.

I have uploaded the pics for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks ,I have done this photos with scaner in detail,please I do the same question ¿any information about the maker? thanks

Last edited by Adrian; 07-31-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Photos uploaded to server.

?

This time I uploaded the photos. PLEASE stop using photo hosting sites to upload images.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Ok Adrian ,excuseme now I understand,thanks.