Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heeres Flak Abzeichen

Article about: I know that is a Juncker but was wondering if anyne could time if it was a TR era item or after war copy? Thanks guys

Default Heeres Flak Abzeichen

I know that is a Juncker but was wondering if anyne could time if it was a TR era item or after war copy? Thanks guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Flak Abzeichen   Heeres Flak Abzeichen  

Heeres Flak Abzeichen   Heeres Flak Abzeichen  

Last edited by Adrian; 09-19-2012 at 12:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Flak Abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heeres Flak Abzeichen

Sorry to ask agian but does anyone know where I could find a reference on this or anything about it? Thanks all!
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 05-21-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Try taking the pictures with a total white background, these photos are not great. The repair on the back looks very resent, because it dose not match the other metal with the age.
    I would find another if i were you.
    Morris

Thanks you very much, i agree.

?

I'm going to stick my neck out and say this is an original badge. Compared to my unmarked Juncker it looks very favourable. There are many features that match. It obviously has a newish repair on the back which can't be seen from the front fortunately and I've never seen one with a vertical catch plate but I like it.
    Here is mine, note also it has a crack across the gun barrel.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Flak Abzeichen   Heeres Flak Abzeichen  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks A great reference, very helpful. Makes me feel much better about this on. So he marked some, while others are unmarked?
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 05-21-2013 at 06:43 AM.

I understand where you are coming from Adrian, but the one youth collector has shown just dose not have the detail of a Juncker made badge. I know it has the crack on the barrel but it is missing several rivets on the right hand side of the gun mount and also on the left side wing there are feathers that are not cast well.
    Morris

?

I hear what you're saying Morris and agree with you on the points you've made but I'm wondering if the wear to the badge, the slightly fuzzy details and poor light in which the photo was taken might be masking some of what you say.

There is a die flaw on my badge and also on CS' badge which I've highlighted on mine that I strongly believe favours the badge being an original. That and the very very closely matched other details make me believe it's a good piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Flak Abzeichen  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

yes i can see what you mean now, now that this has been established i would be happy with you judgement on the badge. A badge that has seen a fair amount of action after the war.
    Morris

Great catch A.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast