Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heeres Flakabzeichen.

Article about: I wanted some opinions on this badge since I know they are so scarce especially a suposedly LDO marked version begin that there are only two known LDO marked variations. The dealer claims th

Default Heeres Flakabzeichen.

I wanted some opinions on this badge since I know they are so scarce especially a suposedly LDO marked version begin that there are only two known LDO marked variations. The dealer claims that "The “L56” maker mark has blended into the base medal." Opinions?

Heeres Flakabzeichen.
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-13-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Flakabzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heeres Flakabzeichen.

So the seller is claiming it's an LDO marked L/56 but the mark isn't visible because it's been swallowed up by the base metal?

Or would it be easier to say it's an unmarked badge?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I wish I knew! From these pictures there appears to be no traces of a maker mark.

?

Joking aside, it does look like an original Funke & Brüninghaus badge. I would say it's a good one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Adrian, I like the badge as well, but i've also liked a lot that were fakes too thats why I check here!

Hi there,it looks a good badge to me but I can see no sign of a makers mark at all! I would not pay for a mark that's "blended"into the base metal anymore than I would pay for a pot of white paint that's "blended" into some red!!It is what it is,a nice un-marked badge. Leon.