Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S

Article about: Hello to all, here is the last badge and I hope this is my last reproduction which I posted here on forum. So this is the hardest badge ever - for me! This badge looks almost identical to or

Default Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S

Hello to all, here is the last badge and I hope this is my last reproduction which I posted here on forum. So this is the hardest badge ever - for me! This badge looks almost identical to original example made by R.S., almost everything is correct, but still I think it is reproduction. Maybe other collectors can find some key details and say that this badge is for sure original or reproduction. This badge comes with others, some originals and some reproduction badges from old austrian collector, this is very expensive badge and that is why I think it is not good...

I´m really looking forward to others opinions.

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S   Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S
    P
    Many

I think it is good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Better pics would help really, you can't see the eagles head properly. My war time Souval is posted here somewhere, if you do a search. Stewy

Hi Peter,

These photo's are all universally awful, I'm talking about the entire lot from the "Austrian collection" that you have posted here over the course of the last week. Yet you expect someone to give a definitive answer on these images? Not really fair old boy.

Rant over, the badge stands a good chance, I like what I see, but I'm not going to commit until you get a grip of the photo quality. That is as I mentioned before, Obverse and reverse straight on, in focus, close up not showing more background than badge, pin open and closed.

Again, the corrosion needs addressing asap, this is a fairly valuable piece if it's genuine.

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi to all,

Ned, I know exactly what are you talking about, but this photos is didn´t take by me. I know they are bad, but sometimes you can see differences between original and reproduction from bad photos also. Now I learned, that exactly this photos are like you say awful. I will ask from owner better photos, so I believe he will be able to take a lot of better pictures of this badge.

Thanks for all comments, I hope better pictures with cleaned eagle will be soon available

Best regards

Peter

imo its an original Souval.

Hi to all, so today I asked for better pictures, and here they are, I think they are little bit better and I hope you can see everything what is necessary...

I still think it is not authentic example, but if the advanced collectors has another opinion I will respect id

Thanks for your help and time

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S   Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S  

Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S   Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S  

Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S   Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S  

Hi Peter, straight on shots would have been better.

But I still think good.

What concerns you about it?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Original for me with the better pics. Stewy

Hi Ade, well I try to compare it with example on Mr. Baldes site, there are several differences between this and original example At front site the wheel in cannon looks different to original example, also there are other details which look not good to me. On reverse is different flat hook, original example has rounded and the needle is also different - just look at the red circles, but still I can be wrong.

Heeres Flakabzeichen - R.S  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast