Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?

Article about: I have seen this Abzeichen which is sold damaged. Is it a real one, and what value would you place on it? - not sure if I could afford a good undamaged one! Picture quality not great. Marked

?

Default HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?

I have seen this Abzeichen which is sold damaged. Is it a real one, and what value would you place on it? - not sure if I could afford a good undamaged one! Picture quality not great. Marked CE Junker-Berlin. It looks better than some I have seen, but I am still a newbie and prefer to ask for your guidance first!

Al Craig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?   HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?  

HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?   HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?

It looks an original J2 Juncker, but the pictures are very bad.The condition is worn, with lost catch and pin.
    Here is mine to compare:
    HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?

?

Default Re: HELP! Is this damaged Luft Abzeichen genuine, and worth adding to a collection?

I agree with János, it stands every chance of being original but it is worn and it is damaged and the pics aren't the best.
    It could be repaired easily should you want to, what is the asking price?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks Adrian, another one of those "i'm not sure what it's worth, make me an offer" guys.
    I did offer $30 and haven't heard back yet.

Al
    Last edited by alikat; 11-17-2010 at 07:45 AM.