Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with German Cross trench art.

Article about: I'm trying to help a guy out on this piece. it is of no interest to me, but I said I'd look into it. the base and coins are period, the question is on the German cross that is included in it

?

Default Help with German Cross trench art.

I'm trying to help a guy out on this piece. it is of no interest to me, but I said I'd look into it. the base and coins are period, the question is on the German cross that is included in it. I don't know if it the pictures are good enough, but all that is available. thank you for any help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with German Cross trench art.   Help with German Cross trench art.  

Help with German Cross trench art.   Help with German Cross trench art.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with German Cross trench art.
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

1425 $ ?????

?

ignore the price please. the question is about the centerpiece

Since we can't see the hardware, clearer photos of the date bar and wreath would be required.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

thank you Ralph. unfortunately these are all that he has. I was hoping they were enough

It is possible that Ned may be able to see some clue but, I kind of doubt it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

thanks Ralph, any help would be great.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It is possible that Ned may be able to see some clue but, I kind of doubt it.
    Ralph.
    You're right, I won't commit on these images.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with German Cross trench art.   Help with German Cross trench art.  

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

One thing I definitely don't like is the date shield. Note how the "wings" are not as flared as on this original example, there should be no deviances whatsoever......

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

thank you Ned for the help. i'll pass the information on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast