Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help i.d. Pin !???!

Article about: I have this pin that i can not i.d. so i was sure to get some answers here!!!,By the pics you can tell the size,At the bottom it reads:N.S.D.F.B.S.T.,On the back is the makers mark: W.D. the

Default Help i.d. Pin !???!

I have this pin that i can not i.d. so i was sure to get some answers here!!!,By the pics you can tell the size,At the bottom it reads:N.S.D.F.B.S.T.,On the back is the makers mark: W.D. then Ges Gesch nothing else,No metal type,etc. Look's to be silver but can be a wash as we know...Most(99.9%) German made silver/gold is marked even alpaca! Anyway ANY help will be greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU ALL!

P.S. Not sure if back marking can be seen,But you know what they say,Thanks!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help i.d. Pin !???!   Help i.d. Pin !???!  

Help i.d. Pin !???!   Help i.d. Pin !???!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help i.d. Pin !???!
    P
    Many

It's a membership badge for the Nationalsozialistischer Deutscher Frontkämpferbund (Stahlhelm), or for short N.S.D.F.B.St.

See: Mitgliedsabzeichen des N.S.D.F.B.St.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's a membership badge for the Nationalsozialistischer Deutscher Frontkämpferbund (Stahlhelm), or for short N.S.D.F.B.St.

See: Mitgliedsabzeichen des N.S.D.F.B.St.
    Thank you!!!