Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help ID this badge/medal?

Article about: I was wondering what exactly this little piece is, could somebody help? This is an old picture of my German badge case, since then I have bought a 1939 Iron Cross 2nd Class and another 1914

Default Help ID this badge/medal?

I was wondering what exactly this little piece is, could somebody help?

This is an old picture of my German badge case, since then I have bought a 1939 Iron Cross 2nd Class and another 1914 2nd class...

The piece to ID is left of the Afrika Korps helmet badges and just under the Luftwaffe tinnie. Looks similar to an Iron Cross sprange, But I don't think it is... I believe it says "1942" on the bottom, but it's a little scratched. Just an eagle holding the swastika, inside a wreath. But what did it come off of or what is it for? Sorry for the bad pic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help ID this badge/medal?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help ID this badge/medal?

It's a "tinnie"; a day badge for the day of the German Police 1942.

May ask you if the small patriotical badge is for sell or exchange? I collect these small Iron Cross looking with tricolor on it.
    About your question, HPL said it well.

It is a tinnie? I figured it was too detailed to be one... But thank you though.

Quote by Wartime Militaria View Post
    May ask you if the small patriotical badge is for sell or exchange? I collect these small Iron Cross looking with tricolor on it.
    About your question, HPL said it well.
    Thanks for asking, I appreciate any offers. But sorry, I won't sell any type of German cross, I love them and buy all that I can... If I sold anything, it would be for the sole purpose of making a profit.

Quote by ErwinRommel View Post
    It is a tinnie? I figured it was too detailed to be one... But thank you though.

Thanks for asking, I appreciate any offers. But sorry, I won't sell any type of German cross, I love them and buy all that I can... If I sold anything, it would be for the sole purpose of making a profit.
    Yes it is. If You will decide to sell it, please let me know. Or maybe we can do an exchange.

Quote by Wartime Militaria View Post
    If You will decide to sell it, please let me know. Or maybe we can do an exchange.
    I won't sell that one for now. Thanks anyway.