Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

help for identification

Article about: Hello, I have several German object (medals, iron cross, etc) that I received from my grand father. He was a Canadian Caporal who served in the second war. I think I have identified correctl

myriam
    ?

Default help for identification

Hello,
    I have several German object (medals, iron cross, etc) that I received from my grand father. He was a Canadian Caporal who served in the second war.

I think I have identified correctly most of the object but for some of them I don't have a clue.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much (Sorry for my English, I'm French Canadian...)

Myriam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help for identification   help for identification  

help for identification   help for identification  

2. # ADS

Default Re: help for identification

Hi Myriam, pleased you managed the post and got your pics here, hopefully someone may be able to help you but they might need better pics to give you a definitive answer, any more probs drop me a line

Ben
    Ben

Hi Myriam

Welcome to the forum

The "Kampfspiele Nordsee" is a War Games victors badge for the North sea Hitler Youth

Cheers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

myriam
    ?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Hi Myriam

Welcome to the forum

The "Kampfspiele Nordsee" is a War Games victors badge for the North sea Hitler Youth

Cheers

Nick
    Thank you for your help Nick. Do you have a link you can share with me? I don't find it on the net? Is this something common? I don't find it anywhere?

Thanks,

Myriam

Hi Myriam

This type of badge is affectionately known as a "Tinnie"

You can search either Hitler Youth sites or look up Third Reich militaria dealers who often stock these items.

Cheers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Myriam

You can search either Hitler Youth sites or look up Third Reich militaria dealers who often stock these items.

Cheers

Nick
    Actually looking at the back of it, it could be a small plaque as a Tinnie usually has a pin.

Nick

myriam
    ?

Hi Myriam

Cheers

Nick
    Thans again for your help Nick! At least now I know what i'm looking at Any Idea for the Eagle that seems to have tapping in the bottom?

Myriam

myriam
    ?

Actually looking at the back of it, it could be a small plaque as a Tinnie usually has a pin.

Nick
    Yes, no pin. it is 3 inch hight and the weight is 160g

Quote by myriam View Post
    Thans again for your help Nick! At least now I know what i'm looking at Any Idea for the Eagle that seems to have tapping in the bottom?

Myriam
    Not sure but maybe designed to fix to the front of a car

Nick

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.