Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Help with a real or fake question.

Article about: I am starting slowly with my tiny collection - but with some your help I can actually buy authentic! - I try and ID myself and compare because I want to get it myself but damn it! I come her

?

Default Help with a real or fake question.

I am starting slowly with my tiny collection - but with some your help I can actually buy authentic! - I try and ID myself and compare because I want to get it myself but damn it! I come here again because you guys know best! I know it's not some rare badge or something but it's a start. I want to bid on this Infantry Assault Badge, but want to make sure it's real. So far I am a fantasy King! So give me your take and I hope that you don't mind me asking these questions. - If it is real - How can you tell if not how can you tell - if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Help with a real or fake question.  Help with a real or fake question. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with a real or fake question.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with a real or fake question.

Hi there,don't bother with this one it's a copy,sorry. A bad casting & fantasy hardware. Keep looking the genuine articles are out there. Stewy S