Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

help for this SS long service medal for 25 years

Article about: hi i am think is a medal for 25 years service in the SS but i am not sure. Your opinion needed thanks.

Default help for this SS long service medal for 25 years

hi i am think is a medal for 25 years service in the SS but i am not sure. Your opinion needed thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help for this SS long service medal for 25 years   help for this SS long service medal for 25 years  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help for this SS long service medal for 25 years
    P
    Many

Default re: help for this SS long service medal for 25 years

André un vendeur m a déja dit pour ce type de médaille que tu doit toujour voir les feuilles de chene ou laurier en arriere entre la swatika , sur ton example ,on ne les voie pas ! la pin est différente de l example du livre et aussi en dessous du rune SS ou il ya les feuille , c est aussi different ! alors gros doute pour cette médaille

regarde cette example prise sur le net , on y voit bien les feuilles entre la swatika
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help for this SS long service medal for 25 years  

merci pierre la mienne me semble fait de 2 pieces comme si les feuilles ont ete ajouter et la tienne comme un tout
    certainement une replique le ruban est tres bien fait

esque jai raison pour les 25 ans de service

my medal make in 2 pieces no leaf on back fake for this reason
    have nice look very nice ribon i want to know if i am have reason on 25 years service medal thanks to all

?

any chance of getting that in english so others might understand ?
    i can see what looks like old glue on the back of the wreath on the first SS medal. so for me that would be a bad sign. and the pin set up is not what i'm use to seeing on period items. i would say stay away from that one.
    andrew

?

Poor quality, I would stay away from this one, too many red flags for my liking. Compare the areas marked below with a known original. The ribbon ring on these medals usually are a teardrop shape.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help for this SS long service medal for 25 years  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Andrew View Post
    any chance of getting that in english so others might understand ?
    i can see what looks like old glue on the back of the wreath on the first SS medal. so for me that would be a bad sign. and the pin set up is not what i'm use to seeing on period items. i would say stay away from that one.
    andrew
    a old collector of nsdap item explain to me :
    on back , the real one, you see the oak leaf ! in the fake medal the oak leaf is not present. look the second one the oak leaf is present

all things be equal,,,i would rather have the "tear drop" suspension loop,,,

A poor fake,sorry. Stewy S