Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How do you show your medals.

Article about: by derman Hello, Is it possible to give me the name of the company where I can buy stands for my medals with ribbon and needle at the top, I don't know which stand suits this need better. Th

Quote by derman View Post
    Hello,
    Is it possible to give me the name of the company where I can buy stands for my medals with ribbon and needle at the top, I don't know which stand suits this need better.
    Thanks
    Derman
    Hello Derman, welcome to the forum.
    Here is a company from which i bought my stands. Take a look at their merchandise; they have everything, including those you are looking for.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How do you show your medals.   How do you show your medals.  

How do you show your medals.   How do you show your medals.  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How do you show your medals.
    P
    Many

?

Hello Don,
    Thank you very much. I will get in touch with them. You were most helpful.
    Best wishes

Quote by derman View Post
    Hello Don,
    Thank you very much. I will get in touch with them. You were most helpful.
    Best wishes
    My pleasure friend
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by stuka f View Post
    First is a coins cabinet of a museum I am transforming and filling; there is plenty other medals to go in, but I ran out of wood to make the compartements.
    And second is; I just love to put medals in old frames, I specialy like the passe-partout on thise one.The missing medals were used on other displays!Attachment 217693Attachment 217694
    I absolutely love that frame. I have something similar that I picked up for $20 and restored.

The moulding is plaster.

I have decided that I am NOT a photographer!

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How do you show your medals.   How do you show your medals.  

Don't wurry, I am no photographer too! But you will find great tips on the forum from other members who are good in shooting pic's.
    I like those old frames, there is a lot one can do with for very little money.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

I use either display frames from 'SAFE' Albums or the perspex stands in an IKEA 'Detolf' cabinet.How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.

Here are my medal (and insignia) displays:
    How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.How do you show your medals.

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Here is a company from which i bought my stands. Take a look at their merchandise; they have everything, including those you are looking for.
    I can recommend Barleben, too. Don't know about foreign shipping, but for German orders, delivery sure is lightning-quick. So far, every time I have purchased from them, the goods had arrived by the second day after I had made the order.

JMM
    ?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Hello Derman, welcome to the forum.
    This is a great site. And they're on ebay too (that makes it even easier)
    Thanks mate!

I keep medals and pins in wood display cases and Riker
    trays/boxes. They are usually stacked 3 deep,
    one on top of the other.........

Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast