Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ideas that you, the members would like to see to enhance and advance this section of the forum.

Article about: Guys, As Ben has opened a thread in the cloth headgear forum for members to put their thoughts and ideas forward to improve that section, I am doing the same here for the orders and decorati

?

Default Ideas that you, the members would like to see to enhance and advance this section of the forum.

Guys,
    As Ben has opened a thread in the cloth headgear forum for members to put their thoughts and ideas forward to improve that section, I am doing the same here for the orders and decorations sub forum.
    So, if you have any ideas that could be implemented that would make this area of the forum more user friendly, informative, would benefit the membership and perhaps increase the level of discussion, please put your practical thoughts and feelings down here.
    What would you like to see?
    Please remember this is orders and decorations specific and bear in mind that not everything put forward will be introduced as there may be restrictions due to forum software and format constraints.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ideas that you, the members would like to see to enhance and advance this section of the forum.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ideas that you, the members would like to see to enhance and advance this section of the forum.

Difficult one Adrian as this section just goes from strength to strength ! Maybe a fakes gallery also information on Erkunden and cases would be useful too. Apart from that more of the same from me

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: Ideas that you, the members would like to see to enhance and advance this section of the forum.

Wholeheartedly agree with Nick's comments above Adrian, this section is superb. I'm sure that there will be one or two ideas that could improve it, but overall the awards area is very well covered. I have already expressed how much of a good idea I personally feel it is, when you use your highlighting technique to point out the tiny flaws and details of awards, I would love to see this technique used more often, as it is the clearest way of indicating an issue with a piece being considered.

Regards,

Carl

?

It's good to know you think that way Gents!

But if there are any suggestions please let them be known.

Just what the guys have said above. I would like to see a fake gallery as well, I think it would be beneficial.
    Other than that this section is fine if not super.
    Rod

?

There are two pages of fake galleries in this section, try a search for 'fake gallery' and you will find them. Are you saying that you need more information about the fakes within or that it would be preferable to have them in a more accessible location?
    Please remember that there are many variations of fakes and many variations of originals so to list all the faults of all the fakes compared to all the originals would be a massive undertaking and would need a decent image of every type to be able to compare against...................

And someone who knows all the differences!

Always better to study originals.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Again, I would like to see a large, detailed, and well-organized photo gallery.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Again, I would like to see a large, detailed, and well-organized photo gallery.
    Of what in particular Mo? Original badges? Fakes?

Adrian

A gallery of original item with their particular nuances shown. Such as die faults and split beads on EK's for example. What are some particular traits that fakers can't fake, etc. As Ade said, better to know details about originals.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast