Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?

Article about: Hi fellow collectors! I´m thinking of adding this badge to my collection. What do you think about it. IMO it looks fine but I´m no expert and would like to have your opinions about it. Thank

Default Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?

Hi fellow collectors! I´m thinking of adding this badge to my collection. What do you think about it. IMO it looks fine but I´m no expert and would like to have your opinions about it. Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?   Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?  

Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?   Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?  

Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Infanteriesturmabzeichen FZ good?

I think it looks fine Mike but wait for some of the badge collectors to confirm.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I like it...The needle and hook look good to me, and a seldom seen maker's mark...

A good one indeed! Not a rare maker (Zimmerman),but the hardware has a more desirable set-up. Stewy

Thanks a lot guys for your kind help!

I agree with the others...a good original Zimmermann with a sheet metal hinge. There are several different hardware set ups for these solid FZS examples and it appears they used whatever was available. Zimmermann along with Wiedmann, ShuCo and FLL are a variant collectors dream. As stated, not extremely rare but a variant that is highly sought after...especially in nice condition.

Best Regards, fischer

Quote by fischer View Post
    I agree with the others...a good original Zimmermann with a sheet metal hinge. There are several different hardware set ups for these solid FZS examples and it appears they used whatever was available. Zimmermann along with Wiedmann, ShuCo and FLL are a variant collectors dream. As stated, not extremely rare but a variant that is highly sought after...especially in nice condition.

Best Regards, fischer
    Thank you Fisher for your answer and also for the good information about the badge

The badge is now payed and will soon be on it´s way to me