Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

infantry assault badge

Article about: Evening all just wondered if you could help me with these badges sorry the pictures are what the seller has sent me so there not separate! Just would like to hear any comments on if there an

Default infantry assault badge

Evening all just wondered if you could help me with these badges sorry the pictures are what the seller has sent me so there not separate! Just would like to hear any comments on if there any good? Many thanks people
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infantry assault badge   infantry assault badge  

infantry assault badge   infantry assault badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement infantry assault badge
    P
    Many

Hi there, the ASA bothers me. I want to say it's ok but something is stopping me. Pin's very corroded but the badge isn't. Catch could be re-soldered or replaced. It has excessive file marks (which are hard to fake) . Grenade looks soft, are we looking at a post war Souval rather than a fake? Stewy

SWB looks pitted to me. I'm not keen, sorry .Stewy

Thanks for the info stewy are we saying there all bad? Ive been burt with the infantry assault badge before

The ISA looks off to me too, a bit pitted. But quite coarse file marks. Something I can't recall seeing such a contrast on any original ISA's. My mates Fischer or Jordi will be about soon & they're both really hot on their ISA's. Stewy

I think they're all bad. The SWB and Infanterie Sturmabzeichen both appear cast and show porosity holes that don't come with die struck badges, and i've never seen a Souval GAB with the hinge above the eagles head, it's always in a recessed oval below the head and above the R.S. maker mark. I may be mistaken, but that's my take on the trio.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

The SWB is bad, can't comment on the others.

Panzer pass on these,I don't like the filing,I love RS badges but not this one.

Ok guys thank you very much for your comments much appreciated

The SWB looks like it is marked "100" to me.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture infantry assault badge  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast