Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

An instant collection - and a new camera

Article about: I realise that posting these all at once is not the required method but they actually all have been discussed before individually - I bought this grouping from US member 'nvidia101' who ( ma

Default An instant collection - and a new camera

I realise that posting these all at once is not the required method but they actually all have been discussed before individually - I bought this grouping from US member 'nvidia101' who ( may I take this opportunity to say so ) was / is a reputable seller who carefully packed and shipped these halfway across the globe to me. Not all sellers get a thumbs up - but he does

Also an opportunity to try out my new Canon EOS D600

We have a -

Ostfront Medal marked "19"

EK2 unmarked - suggested as being a '23'

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber L/11 Deumer

Schwartz Verwundetenabzeichen unmarked

Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse

Mutterkreuz in Gold in case

Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An instant collection - and a new camera   An instant collection - and a new camera  

An instant collection - and a new camera   An instant collection - and a new camera  

An instant collection - and a new camera   An instant collection - and a new camera  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An instant collection - and a new camera
    P
    Many

Default Re: An instant collection - and a new camera

dont no much about these dan. but like them the images are very good.

?

The Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz image is particularly very good, can you remember what settings you used?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz image is particularly very good, can you remember what settings you used?
    Only got the camera last week so I'm still experimenting. I has a 48LED ring light fitted and I used auto macro. I have a 13mm tube fitted to space the 35-135 zoom lens out to get the close-ups and just used the auto focus. Just pointed & clicked .... would all have been as sharp if I didn't shake so much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An instant collection - and a new camera  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "