Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!

Article about: I'm a bit out of my comfort-zone when dealing with Flak-badges...Is this a good Junckers badge or a high-end fake? If it's original I'll buy it today.... Thanks for your help, friends... che

Default Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!

I'm a bit out of my comfort-zone when dealing with Flak-badges...Is this a good Junckers badge or a high-end fake? If it's original I'll buy it today....
    Thanks for your help, friends...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!   Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!  

Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!   Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!
    P
    Many

Hi Glenn,

That's a fake Forster & Barth (L/21) Heer Flak with bogus Juncker markings.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank You, Ned!! It's for sale at SoldiersMuseum.com for $225...The low price was my first red flag, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

I've informed the dealer and he states that he will remove the badge from his website. Apparently it was a consignment piece...
    cheers, Glenn

Good spot Ned. Let's hope he does remove it Glenn. Stewy

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I've informed the dealer and he states that he will remove the badge from his website. Apparently it was a consignment piece...
    cheers, Glenn
    He may want to remove a few more then.....The CCC in silver by AGMuK priced at a ridiculously low $285 is a fake, as is the JFS grade IV GAB at $1295, and all the PKA's barring the S&L oval hinge variant which is good. Funnily enough that one's around $100 more than the others at a hefty $295! I'm sure there's a lot more, but that's nearly $2,500 of crap that's worth nothing after a cursory 5 minute glance.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hello,
    I agree it is a junk badge.

Jody

?

Here's an original unmarked Juncker badge with replaced catch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!   Junckers Heeresflak...Help Appreciated!  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....