Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Junkers Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: I am trying to find a good WW2 pilots badge. Ran upon this badge. Is it legit WW2?

Default Junkers Flugzeugführerabzeichen

I am trying to find a good WW2 pilots badge. Ran upon this badge. Is it legit WW2?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Junkers Flugzeugführerabzeichen   Junkers Flugzeugführerabzeichen  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-07-2016 at 05:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Junkers Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    P
    Many

I think you will probably already know the answer.....well I hope you do......you need better photos than that old bean especially if you are going to spend that amount of money

But 2hopes....... and one of them is BoB.......

I love the description he put down

"German WW2 pilot badge 3rd reich, mrks "junker" , very unusual high quality badge with great detailed, even has cut off between eagle legs"

John,
    Thanks, is this dealer trust worthy? Were you special ops? I spent most of my 25 years in the US Army in or near SF both as an enlisted man and later an officer.
    Terry

Quote by hawk3370 View Post
    John,
    Thanks, is this dealer trust worthy? Were you special ops? I spent most of my 25 years in the US Army in or near SF both as an enlisted man and later an officer.
    Terry
    Paul is very good Terry, don't buy from I offer, you'll buy a load of junk, nearly as bad as flea bay

Me special ops?? LOL no just a stripey in REME, fought 2 wars that was enough for me........ Spent some time in Baghdad with the US special forces, sneaky lot

The rivets and hinge scream fake to me. Better pic's will confirm this I think.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks, I am not up on the Nazi stuff so need help from you experts. Appreciate your advice.

Quote by big ned View Post
    The rivets and hinge scream fake to me. Better pic's will confirm this I think.

Regards, Ned.
    My opinion too Ned.

?

Thumbs up

Quote by hawk3370 View Post
    John,
    Terry
    What group were you in?
    I spent my time in 5. in RVN.
    Sarge

A clumsy looking fake to me as well, those rivets look as though they could have held the Titanic together! Leon.