Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Just joined and to save a stack of reading please!!

Article about: Hi guys I have been posting on other sections of this Website, what I need to know is, as I live in Australia, what I am looking for is a rare find even at auction. This is what I seek 1 of.

Chriso14
    ?

Smile Just joined and to save a stack of reading please!!

Hi guys I have been posting on other sections of this Website, what I need to know is, as I live in Australia, what I am looking for is a rare find even at auction. This is what I seek 1 of.

Verwundetenabzeichen..........
    in any colour is what I seek but , statring with a normal one is
    my 1st wish

Now who to trust to but from and what are the best places to go to find this badge, can anyone give me advice, {reather than me having to read 40 pages of old info}
    cheers
    Chriso
    ex Centurion and Leopard Panzer Crewman and Commander in the 1at Armoured Regt in Australia

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Just joined and to save a stack of reading please!!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Chriso, there are always good ones for sale here on the estand

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Chriso14
    ?

Thanks Wolfspear and AdrianC I will hit that 1st link mate and check it out, also looking for what I consider the real test of a amns courage and that is a Tank Destroyer arm patch but I know many have been faked. thanks guys
    Chriso

?

Quote by Chriso14 View Post
    a Tank Destroyer arm patch but I know many have been faked.
    Yes, tread very carefully before parting with any cash for one of these, you can find good originals occasionally but you can find very good fakes a lot more easily.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Chriso14
    ?

Yeah I am treading very gingerly there, I am asked all the time about fake SAS stuff here, and it is flavour of the last decade and a half, the business of fakes is booming!!!
    I was catching Fake Veterans, now it is fake gear :-}

I see you are a MOD dog Handler mate, I have 2 Golden Retrievers, , have you heard about the Aussie SOTFG Bomb dog that went missing a year and was battered for finally by a Yank SF guy???
    Anyway, I went to that Site Klaus Butscheck Militaria, interesting, I willl need to do more research on wound badges, some numbered others not etc before I buy,
    Same goes for any Stalingrad stuff I want to make a set up from after reading Alebert Holl's "An Infantryman In Stalingrad" {Leaping Horseman Printing} sensational.
    Can ya add me as a Friend Adrian if you wish , be good to make contacts,
    cheers
    Chriso

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.