KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Article about: I thought I'd share pics of my new unmarked minesweeper from France. Lots of finish left on this one. I think it's quite stunning myself. Any comments are always appreciated. Cheers, Pete.

pistol pete
    ?

Default KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

I thought I'd share pics of my new unmarked minesweeper from France. Lots of finish left on this one. I think it's quite stunning myself. Any comments are always appreciated.

Cheers, Pete.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sweeper002-1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	21779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sweeper003-1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	21780  

2. # ADS

Default re: KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Pistor Pete

You are correct this is indeed a stunning KM minesweeper full of character...

Greetz

Nick VR

Default re: KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Nice condition

Hi Pete
    Nice badge, underrated as far as I'm concerned
    Cheers
    John

When you're wounded and left of Afghanistan's plains,
    An' the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier." - Rudyard Kipling

pistol pete
    ?

Thanks for the replies. Well the KM fleet is slowly growing with this addition, and a FO(Fred Orth?) High Seas Fleet in the mail.I couldn't pass the MS up at a good price and it should fit right in with the unfinished RK sweeper that i already have. The price was cheap due to it being vaulted. It doesn't detract in my opinion but it has been fiddled with none the less. I won't try to unalter it. I'll post a shot of the whole fleet to date when the HSF arrives. Any comments are always appreciated. Thanks Cheers Pete