Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Article about: I thought I'd share pics of my new unmarked minesweeper from France. Lots of finish left on this one. I think it's quite stunning myself. Any comments are always appreciated. Cheers, Pete.

pistol pete
    ?

Default KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

I thought I'd share pics of my new unmarked minesweeper from France. Lots of finish left on this one. I think it's quite stunning myself. Any comments are always appreciated.

Cheers, Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände   KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände  

2. # ADS

Default re: KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Pistor Pete

You are correct this is indeed a stunning KM minesweeper full of character...

Greetz

Nick VR

Default re: KM Minesweeper/Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände

Nice condition

Hi Pete
    Nice badge, underrated as far as I'm concerned

pistol pete
    ?

Thanks for the replies. Well the KM fleet is slowly growing with this addition, and a FO(Fred Orth?) High Seas Fleet in the mail.I couldn't pass the MS up at a good price and it should fit right in with the unfinished RK sweeper that i already have. The price was cheap due to it being vaulted. It doesn't detract in my opinion but it has been fiddled with none the less. I won't try to unalter it. I'll post a shot of the whole fleet to date when the HSF arrives. Any comments are always appreciated. Thanks Cheers Pete