Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??

Article about: Hello! I wonder if anyone of these awards are original or if it´s just a couple of fakes. The adolf bock flottenkriegs award looks OK imao but I can be wrong. The knights cross kvk and the c

Default Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??

Hello! I wonder if anyone of these awards are original or if it´s just a couple of fakes. The adolf bock flottenkriegs award looks OK imao but I can be wrong. The knights cross kvk and the close combat badge has I no idea... Anyone who can be kind to help me ? sorry for the bad pictures of the close combat badge in bronze.

/Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??   Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??  

Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??   Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??  

Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??   Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??

Hi Mike,all three are bad IMO sorry. Stewy S

Default Re: Knights cross kvk+ flottenkriegs award+close combat- original or fake??

Agreed they look fake

?

Hi,I don't think the KVK is real one.
    rude crafts.

Thank you very much all of you
    /Mike

All these copies are made in a very crude way.

Regards, Wim