Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved

Article about: KM Naval Aux badge engraved to Dr. on the Orion. No more listings ever last one!!!!!!

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved

KM Naval Aux badge engraved to Dr. on the Orion. No more listings ever last one!!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved   Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved  

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved  
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-20-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German termlogy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved
    P
    Many

BTW its marked 20 for Zimmerman

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Humble, I honestly am not sure about this one but I would have thought a good maker such as Zimmerman would have produced a badge with much "crisper" detail. The area of the shields along the side of the longboat look very weak to me, and the Viking lacks detail too ,but hey! As I said, I am not sure on this one ,I am sure Martin or Norm will sort it out! Leon.

?

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, it's a reproduction, in this case an old casting of a 2-part badge (possibly a Schwerin) in the wrong base metal. Zimmermann never made a Fleet badge.

Here's another fake of the same series -- in this case an S-Boat based upon the Schwerin design but marked for S&L.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer engraved  

I agree with Norm,a reproduction.

And yes,Zimmerman did not make HK awards.

However,Otto Schickle did but this is definately not left over Schickle stock.

Cheers,Martin.