Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker

Article about: I really hope you all enjoy this award. While I typically like my awards with a bit of battle wear to them. But sometimes we are fortunate to stumble across a beautiful award and I couldn't

MAP
    ?

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker

I really hope you all enjoy this award. While I typically like my awards with a bit of battle wear to them, sometimes we are fortunate to stumble across a beautiful award. I couldn't let this pass.

I will let the photos do the talking here but it is in as mint shape as can be. The top of the eagles wings, the Swaz and the bow are all polished to a high gloss. 100% of the gold gilding remains and the global has a beautiful dark finish with high details to the land mass.

This is an early/mid tombak unmarked C.E. Juncker. It is 5.05 variation 2 (identical to 5.04 variation 1 less that maker mark). It is a two piece award with the globe and Viking ships attached via a single rivet on the back. Hardware is tombak as well.

Thanks to Martin for helping out on this one.

Click to enlarge.

Regards,

Michael

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker
    P
    Many

That is a beautiful example Michael!
    Congrats!
    I really like the design of this award but, I am trying to refrain from collecting too many Kriegsmarine awards as it doesn't really fit into what my direction is. I would rather buy another PAB or two. I have a few Kriegsmarine awards but they were given to me. I know of no family members that served in the Kriegsmarine.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That is an absolute stunner Michael,and your photo's do it credit.
    Probably one of the finest looking Juncker's i have seen.
    Congatulations,on obtaining this one.
    I really like "blueing" on the globe and to find one with the original blackening on the mainpin,almost intact is very rare as the finish wore off with wear.

Here is an almost mint,boxed and unissued example i have.

Cheers,Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker   Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker  

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker   Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker  

Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker   Kriegsabzeichen für Hilfskreuzer Juncker  

MAP
    ?

Thanks guys.

Ralph : I love PAB'S (almost) as much as you but my goal has always been to try and collect at least one of each of the major awards of the Heer, KM and Luft. Just need the Submarine Clasp to finish off the KM collection (plus some upgrades eventually ). I will however continue to pick up PABs, GAB'S and IAB'S when I run across nice examples at fair prices ... just can't say no to them.

Martin: Couldn't have done it without you. The sellers photos were very good, but it did not prepare me when I opened ed the box. My jaw almost hit the floor. The high polish is fantastic as well as the blued globe like you noted. And the pin is so nice I was afraid to touch it.

The seller was a true gentleman with a beautiful collection of high end awards. I would buy from him again if I got the chance.

Thanks again guys
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

What a couple of crackers guys!

I too seek to have a representative "set" of KM badges in my collection and as of now the HK badge is the last outstanding warbadge. I see plenty of zinc badges but I am after a nice tombak one and opportunity and funds just don't seem to coincide yet!!

Thanks for showing

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 01-17-2018 at 09:38 AM. Reason: typ
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

In a word - Wow ! Great badge(s).........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Beautiful really, cant be better then this. Great find, congratulations.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Wow! Stunning examples indeed cool Militaria I just love the depiction on this award with the Viking ship !

Nick

?

Great looking badge there map nice one

Love KM awards and this is a beaut.
    It is my goal to try and collect all the main KM awards, but I think it will take a while.
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast