Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch

Article about: by Anubis Well. As a Juncker addict I can't agree with Adrian with that of course. Okey, right there are some makers out there which have nicer minesweeper product, but not just the design i

?

Default Re: Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch

Quote by Anubis View Post
    Well. As a Juncker addict I can't agree with Adrian with that of course. Okey, right there are some makers out there which have nicer minesweeper product, but not just the design is important but the condition and finding a Juncker in mint condition is very hard IMO. Schwerin is a top Kriegsmarine maker in my opinion, only his Sub badge is a bit weird, but Schwerin minesweepers are common and can be find in good condition many times, although yes a bit high, but a mint RK or Assmann are also expensive. If you want only one, get that one which you think have the best design.
    Oh and one more thing about Kriegsmarine badges. Buy tombak variants, a gold gilding on a zinc badge can't rival against a tombak fire gilding.
    Haha! I actually agree with you János, I prefer the Juncker design Minesweeper badge to the Schwerin on this occasion and I do like Juncker badges in general, they're just too collector hyped and expensive because of that.

You're absolutely right about getting a tombak badge, if you only want one badge, get the best you can and not a rough old worn zincer!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I have so much to learn ! Yes Hobacher. I am skimming through my KM books rather than taking it in.

Studying your impressive collection Adrian is the best route

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Norm's is far more impressive than mine Nick, I've barely scratched the surface!

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

You can't go wrong with an S&L Nick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12