MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch

Article about: I reckon, I am pretty sure, after doing some research on Norm s database and picture. This must be an early unmarked AS in triangle by Gablonz3.2.3 within the classification table. Out of th

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch

I reckon, I am pretty sure, after doing some research on Norm s database and picture. This must be an early unmarked AS in triangle by Gablonz3.2.3 within the classification table. Out of the pictures I cannot see any cutouts between the head and the wings, also the catch seems to be the "classic one" for this maker. Just wandering if I am right about this. Also, is this badge in your opinión kind of scarce?, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch  

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch
    P
    Many

Hi guys, just bought it from John Brandon, hope you like it as I do, regards, Juan

Looking forward to seeing your photos when it arrives Juan.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, will do so, happy I bought it. Like these gablonz badges, good details

It's a good honest Gablonz made zincer,unmarked and attributed to the AS in triangle maker.

Nice badge.

Regards,Martin.

That's a nice un-marked AS award in pretty fine condition, looks great. Leon.

Just arrived, thanks very much to Mr John Brandon Eagle Relics | Eagle Relics | Your Best Source For Original 3rd Reich Militaria look forward to buying more great stuff from you , regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch