Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände - damaged

Article about: last post of the evening.... Picked up this last badge. A unmarked minesweeper. Still has a nice gilt to the wreath but the center is a bit oxidized. It is damaged as it is the pin has broke

MAP
    ?

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände - damaged

last post of the evening....

Picked up this last badge. A unmarked minesweeper.

Still has a nice gilt to the wreath but the center is a bit oxidized.

It is damaged as it is the pin has broken off. Price was right so I took a chance. Always returnable.

Any thoughts?

How much does the broken pin reduce the value?

Regards,

Michael

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände - damagedKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände - damaged
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände - damaged
    P
    Many

Looks good to me.

Adrian will be able to tell you more when he see it.

A broken pin will seriously effect the value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ade. It was part of a "bundle" but came to under $50.00. Thought it would be good enough in a glass display shadow box. Will wait for more from Adrian.....

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Still a nice display piece...and a good piece for trading later on...
    And welcome to the Forum, Michael!
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Still a nice display piece...and a good piece for trading later on...
    And welcome to the Forum, Michael!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks Glenn

?

Hi Guys,

Yes indeed a good Deumer, MC# 1.2.5, and despite the missing pin it has a nice amount of obverse gilding left. Here's one with the pin intact.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände - damaged  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Norm F View Post
    Hi Guys,

Yes indeed a good Deumer, MC# 1.2.5, and despite the missing pin it has a nice amount of obverse gilding left. Here's one with the pin intact.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Norm, Thanks for the pic. Now I know the maker. What does MC# 1.2.5 mean (if you pardon my ignorance).

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Norm, Thanks for the pic. Now I know the maker. What does MC# 1.2.5 mean (if you pardon my ignorance).
    Hi MAP,

It's not ignorance, it means you have a life.

MC# is the Minesweeper Classification number in the table presented in this thread:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...3/#post1168281

Best regards,
    ---Norm

MAP
    ?

Quote by Norm F View Post
    Hi MAP,

It's not ignorance, it means you have a life.

MC# is the Minesweeper Classification number in the table presented in this thread:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...3/#post1168281

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    thanks Norm. I love to learn!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast