Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or Fake

Article about: Hi All I have come across this Kriegsmarine Minesweeper Badge and just would like an expert opinion. I apologize for the poor quality photos. There is no makers mark on the badge, but I thin

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or Fake

Hi All

I have come across this Kriegsmarine Minesweeper Badge and just would like an expert opinion.

I apologize for the poor quality photos.
    There is no makers mark on the badge, but I think it may be a Juncker.

Thank you for your insight in advance.

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or FakeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or FakeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or FakeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or Fake
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-02-2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

I would love to review but the size of the photos is so small I can not expand them...but at first glance it looks like a heavily worn tombak 1st variation Juncker.

But there differences in the wave pattern....but maybe my eyes....

That said, Martin and Norm are the most qualified to give you the best opinion.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or FakeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or FakeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or FakeKriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-, U-Boots-Jagd- und Sicherungsverbände Real or Fake

Michael I think you are pretty well spot on in your evaluation . Comparing the two side by side.... The waves would hypnotize me if I had to look at them each long enough to compare! But the detail of the eagles and reverse hardware of each badge line up quite nicely I think. IMO agreed a good badge. Best regards.

Brian

Looks like a worn tombak Juncker to me.

Nice badge IMO.

Cheers,Martin.

MAP
    ?

Hello Visser. Any comment on the help provided?

My apologies for a late reply.
    Thank you for everyone who has given an insight.

especially for showing the points that you compared between the badge i have posted and that of a known original, this has been very helpful. I will definitely keep this in mind going forward.