Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK

Article about: Here is my new RK marked Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände. The strike is crisp and the white plume is very prominent. The eagle is pretty wierd. Thanks emed

pistol pete
    ?

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK

Here is my new RK marked Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände.

The strike is crisp and the white plume is very prominent. The eagle is pretty wierd. Thanks emedal Barry. I'm very happy to have it in hand. What do you think?

Cheers Pete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK   Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK

H Pete, I have a worn zink Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by the same maker.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK   Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch-, U-Bootsjagd- und Sicherungsverbände by RK