Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Krimschild.

Article about: Hello guys , how about this one , i would like to by it but from what I've seen on this subject there are a lot of fakes on the open market . may this bee one of them . i don't have better p

Default Krimschild.

Hello guys , how about this one , i would like to by it but from what I've seen on this subject there are a lot of fakes on the open market . may this bee one of them . i don't have better pictures , so i hope these will be OK for a proper diagnosis . the seller says that it's a Luftwaffe one but looking at the material i think it's regular army issued ( if its original ).
    Attached Images Attached Images Krimschild.  Krimschild. 
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-15-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krimschild.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Krimschild.

So does no one have a opinion i would relay like to buy this item but I'm not sure . speed is the key
    !!!

Hi, I have just done a search and the detail on this one doesn't look good to me

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I cannot see the lines on the eagles wings, which is bad. Never buy on the strength of poor pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OK so a bad one , I'll ask for a better picture of the front side. much oblige

Well the cloth and backplate are period so there is hope for this one but better pics are needed, straight on with no angled shots or even better, scanned.

Krimschild.
    so this is it . whwll i dont know what to say it looks week to me !!

Yes, very soft detail plus it is still not a straight-on shot. I think the seller is trying to hide something!

OK if this is wrong what ' 'trade marks'' should i look for in the future that wold distinguish the originals from fakes .

I bought Sascha Weber's book 'The Krim Shield', it has almost all the trademarks you would ever need. In addition to that, the shared knowledge on this forum is an indispensible resource to tap into prior to any purchase.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast