Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Krimschild, original?

Article about: Hello, I've been shown 2 Krimshild. I'm focusing now on medals, but if it's a good opportunity, I don't want to miss it! I don't see anything bad, could you give me your opinion? And then, h

?

Default Krimschild, original?

Hello,

I've been shown 2 Krimshild. I'm focusing now on medals, but if it's a good opportunity, I don't want to miss it!
    I don't see anything bad, could you give me your opinion?
    And then, how is it valuable?
    Thanks!

Krimschild, original?
    Krimschild, original?
    Krimschild, original?
    Krimschild, original?

Greg.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Krimschild, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krimschild, original?
    P
    Many

Original shield.........price is whatever you feel you want to pay

I agree with John. A type 3.7 by an unknown maker. Note the clipped corners of the cloth backing, unique to this maker.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Greg,

Do us all a favour please and post one badge at a time, instead of waiting until someone replies about it and then adding another one to the thread. It make the respondent look stupid, and should really be posted in it's own thread. This is not the first time you've done this and i'll ask you to please desist from it as it confuses everybody.

The shield you have added to the post is a genuine one by Wilhelm Deumer.

Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hey Ned,

I didn't add anything! All the pictures are posted in the same time, at 7.34.
    It was 2 identical badge, from one seller. I can do 2 threads if you post, I didn't think that was so bad.
    You could answer:
    1: good or fake, this maker,...
    2: idem

Greg.

Greg,

When I first looked there was only the unkown maker and a single obverse shot (posted sideways) of the Deumer, which I took to be a posting error, so perhaps I have a computer glitch in which case I apologise. As for the badges being 'identical', well they're not, as I pointed out old boy, and I did tell you both were good and who the makers were, known or not. I can do no more my friend.

?

No problem Ned! I never modify a post (except to correct mistakes in my words, but it never happened here).
    This is right for this thread, and the others you think I did it.

I'm registered on another forum about militaria for a while, where multiply the posts is bad for similar items. I did the same here. But now I'm advice, I'll create in future 1 thread for 1 item.
    Nevertheless, thank you for your answer about this krimshild. Both are sold 130€, it seems to be a fair price, and I don't know which one to choose!

Greg.

Greg,
    Please keep this in mind when starting new threads in the future.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)