Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kuban Shield

Article about: This shield is from a reputable website I just want to make sure before I buy it. These are the only pictures available, Thanks

G43
    ?

Default Kuban Shield

This shield is from a reputable website I just want to make sure before I buy it. These are the only pictures available, ThanksKuban Shield

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kuban Shield
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kuban Shield

Looks goood but it is very shinny

G43
    ?

Thanks, anyone else?

Hard to tell much from the angle of the photo but from what I can see the usual sign of a fake (the fat 'A') isn't there so I would give a cautious .

However having said that, a reputable website that doesn't provide clear, straight-on photos is a cause for suspicion to me.

Where is this website?

Have to agree with Glenn, It always rings alarm bells with me when a site doesn't give straight on photo's I wonder what they are trying to hide.

G43
    ?

The site is grenadiermilitaryantiques.com, i'll ask if I could have a straight on photo.

Thanks, I've never bought from them but from what i've read, Bruce is generally seen as a standup guy so I expect he will be happy to provide the photos you require and even if you buy the item and it turns out to be bad, I don't expect he would leave you high and dry.

G43
    ?

I've only purchased one item from him before but he was very easy to deal with and offered a money back guarentee. Once I get the pictures of the Kuban I will post them.

G43
    ?

Here is the shot requested of the Kuban shield above. Sorry about the tab i'm interested in that as well so he made it one picture.

Kuban Shield

Hi,

From the new photo's I would be happy to say a nice origional in good comdition, Same maker as one of mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast