Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kuban shield.

Article about: Hello all , I think this is a very nice example of the Kuban shield, the "pressing" of the city names on the map look good to me, but as ever your thoughts and opinions are most we

Default Kuban shield.

Hello all , I think this is a very nice example of the Kuban shield, the "pressing" of the city names on the map look good to me, but as ever your thoughts and opinions are most welcome! Thanks in advance , Leon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kuban shield.   Kuban shield.  

Kuban shield.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kuban shield.
    P
    Many

it looks good to me too! I have been comparing it with a few on this forum

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    it looks good to me too! I have been comparing it with a few on this forum

Nick
    Thanks for that Nick , I must admit that there do seem to be a lot of fake Kuban shields in circulation at the moment which is a bit off putting but I liked the look of this one too. Leon.

Looks OK to me too but i'll look it up in my reference book when I get home tonight and come back to you. I note it has the short side-tabs which should make it a less common example.

Hi Leon, Looks good, similar to one of my examples.

Kuban shield.

Thanks Glenn , I look forward to hearing back with the "low down"! Thank you also Robin , you have a fine looking shield there , a real beauty. Leon.

Sorry Leon, my book is on the Krim shield only, not the Kuban...my mistake. Still, I think your example above is a good one.

Looks good to me too nice example.