Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more

Article about: All, After i found this forum, I read threads and went through my collection to see which seemed obvious fakes and which I thought were good. Here are what is left in my colletction and I wo

Cool Authentic or fakes - KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more

All,

After i found this forum, I read threads and went through my collection to see which seemed obvious fakes and which I thought were good. Here are what is left in my colletction and I would very much appreciate your comments and thoughts as to the authenticity. ( Now this is after I removed the items that I thought were fakes ) I took as good pictures as I possibly could.

Thanks to all in advance for your thoughts and comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more   KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more  

KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more   KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more  

KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more   KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more  

Last edited by wildkatz22; 11-20-2012 at 12:03 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more
    P
    Many

Default Re: KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more

nice collection dumb question how can you tell the difference between an EK 1 and an EK 2? just curious

Default Re: KVK with swords 1st class and 2ns class, EK 1st and 2nd class, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, and more

Ek 1 does not have a ribbon and has a pin in the back. This is the medal that's in the case. Ek 2 is similar to Ek 1 but has decorations on bith sides. It also is similar a medal and has a ribbon. This is the last 2 pictures.

Thanks

The EK1 is a nice Meybauer

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick,

Thanks for your comment. How did you identify the EK 1 to be a Meybauer ? In your opinion, is it authentic or a fake?
    Thanks

?

Hello Wildkatz,

Thank you for posting your items, can you please seperate them into a seperate thread for each piece please?

For example, post three threads in the EK forum for your EK2s and EK1 respectively and post the other pieces individually in this forum.

Threads with multiple items are very hard to follow as comments come in at different times for different pieces and it can get confusing, especially if English isn't your first language.

Read here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by wildkatz22 View Post
    Ek 1 does not have a ribbon and has a pin in the back. This is the medal that's in the case. Ek 2 is similar to Ek 1 but has decorations on bith sides. It also is similar a medal and has a ribbon. This is the last 2 pictures.

Thanks
    Its a genuine Meybauer. This maker has a sexy Marilyn Monroe shaped pin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem