Become our sponsor and display your banner here

kyffhäuserbund fake?

Article about: hi everyone, i hope all of you are fine. well i would like to buy this example, but i would like to have your opinion first, i think its not a bad example, but i prefer your opinion. thanks

Default kyffhäuserbund fake?

hi everyone, i hope all of you are fine. well i would like to buy this example, but i would like to have your opinion first, i think its not a bad example, but i prefer your opinion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	medalla-asociacion-veteranos-alemanes-wwi-kyffhuserbund-17416-MLA20138126072_072014-F.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	729763

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	medalla-asociacion-veteranos-alemanes-wwi-kyffhuserbund-17468-MLA20138125492_072014-F.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	729764

thanks so much

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    The badge is good, but to be honest I am not real crazy about the finish. You can find nicer examples out there, so I would not pay too much for it.

Jody

?

Condition, condition, condition. This one would be a pass in my book, unless really really cheap. You do not want to be upgrading later on, better to buy the best you can afford at the time.
    "You will get all the rest you need in the grave"

These are very common. Really no need to go for one in poor condition.

OK if you can get it dirt cheap!..
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

hi, everybody. and thanks for you answers. where i live its not so easy to find.

?

Sold a nice one on EBay a few years ago and it sold for around $18. I would wait for a nice one.