MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: Here's a rare one, an L/11 Deumer marked Minesweeper badge in tombak with vertical pin setup. Most Deumers have the horizontal pin and top hook arrangement but very occasionally you can find

?

Default L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Here's a rare one, an L/11 Deumer marked Minesweeper badge in tombak with vertical pin setup. Most Deumers have the horizontal pin and top hook arrangement but very occasionally you can find this variation and even less occasionally with the L/11 mark.
    There has been a half hearted attempt to de-nazify this particular badge but fortunately it doesn't detract too much and most of the swastika is still clearly visible. However, given the scarceness of this variant and being marked as well, I couldn't turn it down.
    Enjoy the pics.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

Default Re: L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Nice one Adrian!!!
    I know one for sale, it's marked RK. The seller asks 60 euros for it, the catch is that the needle has been broken off to put it in a photoalbum.
    Is it worth buying?
    Here is the link: ORIGINEEL Minensuch abzeichen - Te koop | 2dehands.be

Regards

?

Default Re: L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Hi Ingrid,
    Thanks for your comments. The badge in the link you've provided is an original Karneth and in good condtion for a zincer. As you mention, the hinge, pin and catch are missing so for that reason I wouldn't buy it. I would prefer to spend the extra money and get a whole badge - but that's just me!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Ingrid,
    Thanks for your comments. The badge in the link you've provided is an original Karneth and in good condtion for a zincer. As you mention, the hinge, pin and catch are missing so for that reason I wouldn't buy it. I would prefer to spend the extra money and get a whole badge - but that's just me!
    Thanks Adrian.

Regards

?

Very nice rare piece, congrats Adrian!

?

Thanks János.

Here's a group shot of all the Deumers!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/11 marked Deumer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Adrian, I dont know much about these badges but I can see your examples are excellent !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cheers Nick.

There are five Deumer Minesweeper variants to collect and in terms of rarity (IMO) they are as follows with #1 being the most common:

1. Zinc unmarked horizontal pin and top hook.
    2. Tombak unmarked horizontal pin and top hook.
    3. Tombak unmarked vertical pin.
    4. Tombak marked vertical pin.
    5. Tombak marked horizontal pin and top hook.

?

excellent badges Adrian

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Cheers Nick.

There are five Deumer Minesweeper variants to collect and in terms of rarity (IMO) they are as follows with #1 being the most common:

1. Zinc unmarked horizontal pin and top hook.
    2. Tombak unmarked horizontal pin and top hook.
    3. Tombak unmarked vertical pin.
    4. Tombak marked vertical pin.
    5. Tombak marked horizontal pin and top hook.
    Thanks. I have noticed during my research that the water levels are uneven either side of the water plume on some designs . Which maker are those?

Nick

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast