Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold

Article about: Hello all, Just wanted to share this beauty with you! A very scarce Deutsche Kreuz in Gold IMO. Will be going on my display tunic shortly, and will post better photos when I can. William Kra

Default light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold

Hello all,

Just wanted to share this beauty with you! A very scarce Deutsche Kreuz in Gold IMO. Will be going on my display tunic shortly, and will post better photos when I can.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold   light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold  

light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold   light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold  

light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold   light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold
    P
    Many

Default Re: light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold

Now you dont ssee those every day William Breathtaking !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

a beautiful medal.

Thanks guys, I have been waiting a long time for the right "keeper" DK for my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold  

A very nice cross William.Really a Beauty!

Joe

A keeper for sure William, and a pretty rare one at that! Well done on securing it mate!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Wow! what a beauty!

?

Wow Bill, you have it at last! I'm glad I could contribute to this fine cause! Btw, I love the youth dagger, I got it today. Lets see the Deutsche Kreuz in Gold on the tunic. It's a spiess too!
    Dean.

Quote by Dean View Post
    It's a spiess too!
    Dean.

Der Spiess, machine-gun school instructor.

three possible schools: München, Mewe and Marienwerder, though München didn't really wear the "M" cypher on their boards. Marienwerder is in the Hannover area.

possibly removed from front-line duty after being wounded (Wound badge was clearly worn on tunic)

The ribbon bar is his, but the other awards are not. EK is screwback on this private-purchase and tailored enlisted rank tunic. Cloth is captured Italian wool (finding a nice private-purchase EM/NCO M43 to go with this one is nearly impossible)

unfortunately, not named so I have no real way of researching the owner, any ideas?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold   light-weight Godet German Cross in Gold  

?

Super sweet, Bill. I can't wait for more images and see this thread progress.
    Dean.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast