Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: Another Minesweeper arrival, a Lind & Meyrer badge in zinc. This maker is not confirmed to my knowledge as the reverse hardware and makers mark is very close to the Hermann Aurich style

?

Default Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Another Minesweeper arrival, a Lind & Meyrer badge in zinc.
    This maker is not confirmed to my knowledge as the reverse hardware and makers mark is very close to the Hermann Aurich style but the makers mark is very clearly LM so thought to be the most likely candidate.
    Badges marked like this are only found in zinc. Most (but not all) of the examples appear to be in fairly poor condition - try a search - most seem to be missing various parts of the reverse hardware or lacking finish. This badge however is, IMO in good condition for a zincer.
    Enjoy the pics!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lind & Meyrer Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Congratulations, Adrian! That ones a beauty!

These badges are my favorite. I love the gold/silver/grey combination on them, plus they're cheap!

Another cracker for your collection

How many Minesweeper badges do you have now ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Congratulations, Adrian! That ones a beauty!

These badges are my favorite. I love the gold/silver/grey combination on them, plus they're cheap!
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Another cracker for your collection

How many Minesweeper badges do you have now ?

Nick
    Six down, twentyfive to go.........

?

Nice one Adrian, congrats!

?

A very nice catch! Are there 31 different makers/variants, Adrian?
    That is a lot!

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    A very nice catch! Are there 31 different makers/variants, Adrian?
    That is a lot!
    From the research NormF has done there are 31 different maker, material combinations. There is the potential to expand and collect marked, unmarked in all the combinations too but the 31 will do for me!