Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???

Article about: Hi all! I need expert opinions on a bunch of German medals I purchased in an enormous lot. The lot includes mostly American medals, ribbons and bars, but the German medals included in the lo

?

Default Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???

Hi all!

I need expert opinions on a bunch of German medals I purchased in an enormous lot. The lot includes mostly American medals, ribbons and bars, but the German medals included in the lot have me curious.

I will be posting several detailed photos of the German medals, across several posts for house keeping sake, in hopes of getting feedback from the experts here on what they are, and whether or not they're authentic. I'm anxious to see which ones I think are real match up with everyone else's opinion.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???   Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???

Unsure about the two top medals, but the bottom Breast Eagle is bad as well as the Police Badge, but just to make sure can you please post clearer photos of the silver eagle in the oval wreath.
    Tom

?

Here are front and back details of each.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???   Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???  

Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???   Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???  

Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???   Lot 3: Are these Medals Real or Fake???  

The bottom eagle is definitely bad and this is what I would expect the police badge to look like. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...m-patch-13317/
    Tom

The police badge is a bad casting and the detail is horrible.

rgds, Ty

Agreed the Police long service cross is poor

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem