Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

Article about: hello, this medal looks ok but would like more opinions Annoyed from this ads?   thanks john

Thumbs up Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

hello, this medal looks ok but would like more opinions
    thanks
    john

Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. StufeLuftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe
    P
    Many

?

Smile Luftschutz Medal

Hello,
    It looks fine. To be honest, I prefer the aluminum examples (with a nicer ribbon) and they have to be mounted on medal bars. Otherwise they are not that impressive to me as a stand alone item.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz-Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe  

Looks a good one.

(Very nice bar Jody......... ! )
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi, looks a good original award to me as well. (Nice group by the way Jody!) Leon.

?

Hi WWII Buff,
    I have noticed that you have posted several of these as of late. You should take your time and hold out for a mint cased or mounted aluminum example. I do not know how long you have been collecting, but patience is key in this hobby. When you buy you should always keep in mind possible re-sale ability and I have not seen any stunners. Most of this stuff is not rare (despite what dealers will tell you) and good examples are out there. Take your time. For example in my case it has taken me several years to obtain an item. The stuff is out there, try to find a killer example. I do not believe in fillers (unless the item was dirt cheap), and quality will always sell and the other stuff you will be stuck with. I never played the upgrade later game. I found the nicest possible piece and was done with it.

Just a bit of advice from a long time collector (been in the hobby since 1972).

Jody

Quote by Jody View Post
    Hi WWII Buff,
    I have noticed that you have posted several of these as of late. If you take your time I would hold out for a mint cased or mounted aluminum example. I do not know how long you have been collecting but patience is key in this hobby. When you buy you should always keep in mind possible re-sale ability and I have not seen any stunners. Most of this stuff is not rare (despite what dealers will tell you) and good examples are out there. Take your time. For example in my case it has taken me several years to obtain an item. The stuff is out there, try to find a killer example. I do not believe in fillers (unless the item was dirt cheap), and quality will always sell and the other stuff you will be stuck with. I never played the upgrade later game. I found the nicest possible piece and was done with it.

Just a bit of advice from a long time collector (been in the hobby since 1972).

Jody
    That's good advice from Jody, quality is all that matters unless you can find a piece that has it's original "owners" service history with it. In that case condition is not so important for me as the history connected to the item then takes over! Leon.