Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Article about: hi guys, there are 2 badges here but im pretty sure the anti-partisan is a fake. i am just curious about the Luftwaffe ground assault badge. what do you think of it? it looks ok to me but ge

Default Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

hi guys, there are 2 badges here but im pretty sure the anti-partisan is a fake. i am just curious about the Luftwaffe ground assault badge. what do you think of it? it looks ok to me but germans helmets are more my forte.

thanks to everyone who responds
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.   Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 07-16-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: LW Ground assault badge

[QUOTE=ObKrieger;167011]hi guys, there are 2 badges here but im pretty sure the anti-partisan is a fake. i am just curious about the Luftwaffe ground assault badge. what do you think of it? it looks ok to me but germans helmets are more my forte.

thanks to everyone to responds ] Both look bad to me sorry. better pics of assault might help so far not good?

Default Re: LW Ground assault badge

Sorry but both of these are bad in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

thanks guys, just curious could you tell me what is bad about the ground assault badge? im on the hunt for one and not exactly sure what i should be looking for in one.

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen.

Can you post some better pics please? Straight on front and back shots, pin up, pin down and of the hinge please? Also a shot looking down on the top edge.
    Ade might well be correct but I don't want to write this one off just yet without seeing some more pics........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....